Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chicken Yard, will you ever be finished?

As you know, the scouts started putting up the poles for the chicken yard for me but couldn't finish because of the rain when they were here.  I went out there this past week and stood looking at the size of it, on a beautiful sunny day I might add, and decided that I wanted it twice as big so I started laying out the 4x4s and 2x4s to see if we had bought enough to make it bigger.  Turns out we only needed a few more boards so I headed to Home Depot with Fred yesterday, another beautiful sunny day, to get what we needed in anticipation of building it today.  But as we all know, Mother Nature has a wicked sense of humor, and had other plans so here I sit, as it pours rain outside.  Don't get me wrong, I love a good rain day as much as anyone but really, couldn't she have waited until a week day?  I only have two days to get things done around here with Fred! 

No comments:

Post a Comment