Monday, January 23, 2012

Renningers January 2012

My friend, Sandra, did not get to go with me so I went by myself.  It got hot and I had to shed some layers mid-morning, but otherwise it was a beautiful day.  I am already planning on going next time with my daughter, Heather.  She and I always have a great time no matter where we go!
 I really wanted this horse head but at $250, I had to leave it there.
 This vendor was enjoying the day with her dog (on the table) in her booth.

 These dresses were beautiful though I couldn't think of one single place I could wear them!
 Check out these cowhide rugs, chairs and antler chandeliers. 
 The vendor that had these deer heads called them "the boys".



 Meet Winston Churchill.  His owner is a vendor at Renningers.  I had to get some puppy love from him.  She said he loves attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment