Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hunter Boots

I can not tell you how much I love my Hunter boots!  My daughter was living in Seattle where it rains occasionally and bought herself a pair of Hunter boots to walk her dog every day.  That Christmas she got me a pair too.  I didn't realize how much I would wear them!  I have them by the front door and slip them on every morning to go out and feed the horses, donkeys and chickens.  Before that, I was going out in tennis shoes and by the time I got back to the house, my shoes and socks were soaked from the morning dew.  Alot of times I wear them all day!  Love taking a walk in the woods with them on too because I know nothing can crawl on up my pants leg. 
If you're thinking of heading to the country, do yourself a favor and buy a pair.  You can thank me later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment