Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Renningers, here we come!






I love a good flea market, estate sale or antique market and Renningers down in Mt. Dora, Florida is all that and more.  They hold an Antique Extravaganza a couple of times a year and this weekend is one of those times.  I have been three times before and always find something unique for my house or guest houses.   I don't really NEED anything but love to go and look anyway.  Here are a few of the items I've picked up at Renningers in the past. 

I scored the porch chairs as soon as I got there two years ago.  They were white but needed painting anyway.  I bought them on the spot, then walked around the rest of the day and picked them up as we were leaving.  The buffet was my big score last year.  They wanted $250 for it and I thought that was a good deal, but by the end of the transaction, I walked away with it for $160!  The pig in the bottom picture is a big heavy piggy bank but at my house I prop the doors open on a breezy day with him! 

I'll share my new purchases when I get back on Saturday.  The only thing I know I'm looking for is a small chandelier for my daughter-in-law.   There is a lady that's always there that sells all sizes and you can even pick different crystals depending on what you like.  If you are looking for a good girls' weekend, this is it!  My friend, Sandra, will be going with me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment