Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fred and the Couch

I looked out the window of the kitchen one day and spotted Fred on the tractor with a couch on the front.  He had gotten it from the cookhouse and was heading to the burn pile with it, but started clearing land on the way back and was out there like that for an hour, driving around with a couch on the tractor.

I stood in the window, smiling and shaking my head, wondering what would go through someone's mind if they saw him out there -

1.  Is he looking for a good place to have a "man cave"?

2.  Is he just keeping his couch with him in case he gets tired out there?

3.  Is he so focused on clearing land that he doesn't realize there's a couch attached?

4.  Does it even occur to men how they look sometimes?

Oh what fun men are!

 I love this guy!! 36 years together and he still makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment