Monday, April 2, 2012

You're Driving Too Fast!

My mother is coming for a visit and I am frantically cleaning house.  She is not one to judge, but I was outside all weekend and didn't do any cleaning in the house so I'm now in a panic, scrubbing the kitchen, changing sheets on the beds, sweeping floors and getting ready to mop through.  She just called and said she is now in South Carolina which means she's 90 miles away from my house.  I told her she's driving too fast - I'm not done cleaning yet! 

I was washing stuff in the kitchen sink and looked up to see something in the compost pile.  I couldn't quite make it out.  Was it a possum or chicken?  Dog maybe?  Turns out it a spot on the kitchen window.  That tells me two things. 

One, I need to wash the windows and two, I need to make an eye appointment - soon.

Maybe Mom will want to wash windows when she gets here.  Probably not.

2 comments:

  1. Kay you always make my day, but sound so like me. After sceubbing off poach and making new pillows for swing and chairs, I'm now repotting flowers. God is so good to give us days like this. God is so good in our worse days too. Have fun with your mom
    Love ya
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying every minute of every day!

    ReplyDelete